The bunny got this book for Christmas and I've been reading it to her at bedtime. Today is the first day she's "read" it out loud by herself. She missed a page and a few words here and there, but her memory is amazing.
I Love You Through and Through
by Bernadette Rossetti-Shustak
Illustrated by Caroline Jayne Church
I love you through and through.
I love your top side.
I love your bottom side.
I love your inside and outside.
I love your happy side, your sad side, your silly side, your mad side.
I love your fingers and toes, your ears and nose.
I love your hair and eyes, your giggles and cries.
I love you running and walking, silent and talking.
I love you through and through...yesterday, today, and tomorrow, too.
I Love You Through and Through
by Bernadette Rossetti-Shustak
Illustrated by Caroline Jayne Church
I love you through and through.
I love your top side.
I love your bottom side.
I love your inside and outside.
I love your happy side, your sad side, your silly side, your mad side.
I love your fingers and toes, your ears and nose.
I love your hair and eyes, your giggles and cries.
I love you running and walking, silent and talking.
I love you through and through...yesterday, today, and tomorrow, too.
awesome work, Noah!!! Or as the gnome would say, "Good job, Noah!" (With the thumbs up, of course.) He's doing so well. I'm sorry he was sad, though. :(
ReplyDeleteThe bunny...what can I say? You know, I used to do that w/ books my mom read to me. I had one particular favorite that was long. She'd try to skip a couple pages, but I always caught her & made her go back to the pages or corrected her if she tried to leave out a sentence or two!! lol