SO glad that I am not the only one who deals with this!!!! Replace Jordan with Elizabeth (and take away Mike's cute drawl *wink*) and this could have happened at my house. These girls!!!!
i kid you not...the gnome communicates on that frequency more often than i care to admit. they'll be like dolphins in the ocean...they can find each other with their screams... *sigh*
wow! mike was in trouble, big time! "get away! jordan's in time out!"
ReplyDeleteis it bad that i giggled?
I giggled too! Sorry. ;)
ReplyDeleteShe sounds just like Carole. Ugh! Those girlie screams sure are something.
SO glad that I am not the only one who deals with this!!!! Replace Jordan with Elizabeth (and take away Mike's cute drawl *wink*) and this could have happened at my house. These girls!!!!
ReplyDeletei kid you not...the gnome communicates on that frequency more often than i care to admit. they'll be like dolphins in the ocean...they can find each other with their screams... *sigh*
ReplyDeleteI laughed, thanks for sharing. Sound a lot like my house.
ReplyDelete