I didn't see any of it so I'm not a trusted authority on the matter. However, I did get an interview with someone who witnessed the entire event:
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Hearsay
The other night I was in the living room, minding my own business when I heard someone telling someone else not to squeeze a cup. Then I heard someone giggle. Then I heard someone tell someone else they were going to break it. Then I heard someone giggle again. Then I heard someone raise their voice to someone else. Then I heard someone cry. Then I heard someone apologize. Then I heard someone and someone else kiss and make up.
I didn't see any of it so I'm not a trusted authority on the matter. However, I did get an interview with someone who witnessed the entire event:
I didn't see any of it so I'm not a trusted authority on the matter. However, I did get an interview with someone who witnessed the entire event:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment