Friday, May 8, 2009

First Beach Day

We went Quintana today for some fun, sun, and a little surf action. The boy needed a few tries to get his boogie groove back, but he did stay on the body board for a few seconds so I could get a video. We'll be back for many more trips and you'll see many more pictures and vids!

The neatest thing we saw today was a 6+ foot rat snake. It was on the playground and when we stopped to check him out he took off. He was fast! I found him under the boardwalk and stayed about 10 feet away and got one photo...I had my little water camera that has no zoom, so this was the best I could do:The boys wasted no time in hitting the waves!
Boogie Boo in action!

The girls played happily in the sand.
Noah didn't want to leave the water. He really missed the beach and he was probably thinking we wouldn't come back for a while. Mike assured him that we'll be back again soon.

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo!!! Goooooooo Noah! The day looks wonderful. I hope you had the best Mother's Day ever, my friend. Jordan is looking more and more like Noah, I think. What a super cutie .... BOTH of them! :)

    ReplyDelete