Monday, May 18, 2009

Last Day - Splash Day

Today was the bunny's last day of her first year of preschool. Needless to say, it's a bittersweet time. Mrs. B has been the most wonderful preschool teacher ever and I am going to miss her dearly. I know the bunny will, too. But I don't think the bunny understands that she won't be going to school on Wednesday...or Friday. And she doesn't understand that when she said goodbye to her friends today, that it was goodbye for a while. She doesn't know to be sad, so I'm crying for her. We'll have play dates, though! And fun summer activities!

So we got a cool front last night and it made the morning temperatures comfortably cool and wonderful. But not so much for a splash day. I don't think the kids noticed. They had fun playing in the water anyway. Mike's daughter jumped right in! Mike, the guy who thinks it's fun to swim in spring water...brrrrrrr!
This one cracks me up!
She's finally starting to get cold.Only three friends made it to class today. The other three were out sick. :( Here's their last snack time together - ice cream floats.
And one last photo because I think it's cool!

2 comments:

  1. "Cracks" me up too! She is so cute.

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. bwahahahahhahahahahaha. The Bunny is so cute!

    Pro

    ReplyDelete