Friday, June 12, 2009

We never know what's going to come out of her mouth.

Recently, we went out to lunch. We were having a nice family meal complete with nice family conversation:

Mike: Noah is as pretty as a girl. (think Cassius Clay)

The Bunny: (speaking in high volume) No, Daddy! Noah is not pretty like a girl! Noah is a boy! Noah has a penis! And Jordan is a girl! Jordan has a vagina! Mommy, you're a girl! Do you have a vagina?

Me: Yes.

The Bunny: Daddy's a boy! Daddy has a penis! Daddy are you wearing your penis?

I tried to keep a straight face for this. I tried really, really hard. But I couldn't hold it in and ended up laughing hysterically at the table. I couldn't stop. Sometimes I wish we had cameras rolling all the time so you all can share in our experiences.

Seriously.

I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried...

1 comment: