This morning, she took him to his room to get him dressed. She gave him new "panties," shorts, and a t-shirt. Surprisingly, they matched.
Mid-morning, the bunny helped herself to Rice Krispie Treats. She also made sure her brother was sitting in his blue chair in the kitchen before she gave him one. (How did she get into the gated kitchen, you may ask? She figured out how to open the gates about a month ago...)
This afternoon she took him to the bathroom. I was in the kitchen and this is what I heard:
Okay, Noah go pee pee. Lick up the toi-wet. Good job, Noah! Now shake it! Okay, Noah, Now fwush it. Okay, Noah, wash your hands.
Of course I dashed to the bathroom but not before all that transpired. After making sure all was well (no pee on the floor, toi-wet fwushed, hands washed, hands dried, etc.) I ushered both of them out and told Noah to put his pants back on. Then I went back to the kitchen to continue dinner preparations.
Silly me for thinking I could leave before making sure Noah was dressed.
Somehow, between the front hallway and the living room, Noah lost his pants. But, no worries! The bunny was right there to help him get new panties and bottoms.


She's kind enough to share from her own drawer. *insert eyerolls* And did you notice the "lost" pants on the floor?I think I need to get her more dolls.
Is she....evil? *pinky to mouth*
ReplyDeleteIll tempered perhaps?
Does she have frickin laser beams attached to her head?
She is such a good helper. I can't get over how tall she looks.
ReplyDeleteI love how she helps Noah! I love how you type the dialogue, that's what really makes me smile...I can hear her doing all that. This brought a big smile to my face.
ReplyDelete