The grand gala was on Saturday. We celebrated the bunny's 4th birthday in the royal garden with 11 of her princess friends and a special visit from Sleeping Beauty. When the kidlets were in earshot, I explained that since I grew up near Orlando, I was connected. *wink wink*

But the truth is, Princess Aurora is my girlfriend's 18 year-old daughter, Jessica. Earlier in the summer I asked her if she'd be willing to use her theater skills and perform princess duties at the bunny's birthday party. (So what if I still plan parties months in advance? It's my thing! *grins*) Jessica ran with the idea and went so far as to MAKE the dress HERSELF! I'm still amazed by her talent and have to tell you she made the perfect Sleeping Beauty. She never broke character the entire time she was here and all the little princesses thought she was the real deal! Even the adults were awestruck! So if you're local and need a princess for hire, I can hook you up!
Sleeping Beauty sang her way to the backyard while all the little princesses were playing on the playground. This is the moment Jordan saw her:

Jordan and Natalie - completely smitten!

She read them her story.


Most of the princesses in one frame!

They had a tea party.


I made special cupcakes for each princess.


Everyone else had to eat these. *grins*

Jordan said her favorite part was taking a picture with Sleeping Beauty.

I have to say, this was the best princess party ever!
If you want to see the rest of the photos, go to
Snapfish.
The End.
Thank you so much for such a great review.
ReplyDelete--Jessica
The Princess' Assistant
http://theprincessassistant.blogspot.com/
I still think you are amazing. Maybe if I start planning now I can pull it off in February for Brook's 4th birthday.
ReplyDelete