She's four. It happened on Thursday. I can't believe she's four. In the blink of an eye she went from looking like a little girl to a grown-up kid! I can't believe she's four. I know, I already said that...
We celebrated as a family on Thursday and with her preschool class on Friday. She had the best birthday celebration week!
I still can't believe she's four...
On her birthday morning, she dressed and accessorized herself.



I "cleaned her up" a little bit and she became a grown-up girl!


She loves her new babies.

She loves to draw. (Pictured from left to right: Scarlett, Jordan, Mommy, Noah, Daddy. Scarlett is her best girlfriend from preschool. She's now a part of our family. The bunny said so!)

The preschool celebration.

The classroom theme is a campsite, so I made mini cupcakes topped with mini s'mores. Cute, right?! Oh, and those are mini triple chocolate cake balls in the middle. The orange sprinkles sorta look like fire. Right?

Ms. Cindy and Luther the Lamb

Mrs. Munro and Luther

She loves school. She loves her teachers. She loves her birthday! And she's four.
No comments:
Post a Comment