Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Best Christmas Ever 2009!

I think this will be the last post about Christmas 2009. I had so many photos and videos to share I thought it would be best to divide it up. And spreading it out increases the number of posts I make for December - not that I'm into increasing post count or anything. LOL!

We are fortunate enough to live in an area where we can spend hours outside on Christmas day and be reasonably comfortable. And spend hours outside we did!

This is my boy being his naturally handsome self.
Check out the fun human hamster wheel from Grandpa and Grandma Harvey!
Even Daddy got to play!
The funniest part was the static electricity!
Maybe it's because the low, low humidity days are few in these parts, but I'm fascinated by the static hairstyles...
I think it's super cool! And photo-worthy. Blog-worthy even!
Walking down by the creek.
Enjoying the outside and time with Grandpa!
Wrapping Grandpa around her little finger!
Sometimes, I accidentally get some awesome photos. I love, love, love this one of the three Harvey boys!
And finally, I'll leave you with the plasma car fun we had on the Best Christmas Ever!




Oh! One more thing. If you want to see allllll the photos, Snapfish has them. Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Ok I need to get a plasma car for my whole family>>>>LOL

    Where did u get them??

    Daleena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ordered them from Amazon, Daleena. They're sooooooo much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally adore all the photos and videos of your family! I'm glad y'all had a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete