Saturday, April 3, 2010

Hunting and Gathering

We spent last evening with some of our favorite friends in the whole world. They're not just friends, they're family and our kidlets may as well be cousins! We've had the pleasure of watching them all grow up together.

This year's egg hunting party was the best ever! Every year just gets better with Noah and his willingness to participate. In the past, he's lasted all of 30 minutes before needing to move on. But this year, he totally got into finding eggs to put in his basket. I'm so glad he had such a fun time, which made me have the best time!

The egg hunting was fast and furious this year - over before it began it seemed! So I don't have a gazillion photos, but I did get some really great ones!

Three children in the same frame. I declare victory!

The girl didn't stop moving until all the eggs were found!


So awesome to see the boy really get into it!


She put this ensemble together on her own. It's her "egg hunting outfit."


Enjoying the sugar binge!

Pretty girls!

I tried!

Thank you again, T Family for a wonderful evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment