Noah continues to explode verbally. He's making verbal requests for things like snacks, videos, books, and drinks. And he's quite particular...one of his first request phrases was for, "ice, cold law-ler." Not just water, but ice, cold water! Another milestone for us is that he will now repeat things when prompted. He wasn't doing that a couple weeks ago! Now when he asks me for a, "piece of gum," I'll remind him to say, "please," and he will! Emphatically! But wait, there's more! The other night we drove around to look at holiday lights and Noah was identifying objects and colors when we'd ask, "what's that, Noah?" He'd reply, "Santa...snowman...green...red...reindeer..." Can you hear me gushing?! I'm so proud of my boy!!!
We had a conference with Noah's school earlier this week and they tell us he's doing really well and is making lots of progress. He's even working well with the speech therapist! This is the fourth one in his life and he wouldn't cooperate with any of the first three. He must like this one! ;)
Also on Monday, we went to see the bunny perform in the Happy Birthday, Jesus program at her preschool. I got some cute photos and video. I didn't record the whole program, just my favorite song! I think it's the favorite of all the kids, too. So without further ado, herrrrrrre's the bunny!
Linda .... I am SOOOOOOO thrilled for you. Way to go, Jordan! Way to go NOAH!!!!! That is such fantastic news for all of you.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas, my friend. I hope it's the best ever for all of you!!!!
OMG. A bunny in sheep's clothing??? lol That video is too cute!!
ReplyDeleteWay to go, Noah!! I'm sooo happy for you. :o) I know it's not exactly the same, but I remember earlier this year when Evan started using words in the correct context & such. It was so heart-warming to have communication with him. I'm sure your heart is warmed 20 times more!!!
Karen (Jusgottastamp)
Very cute Linda!
ReplyDelete