
The first time I saw one of these skirts of ruffles and ruffles and ruffles, I knew the bunny had to have one. I only paused momentarily at the $85 price tag on the ones I saw at the Nutcracker Market last November. I ended up not purchasing one then because they didn't have her size. I know, I wanted to cry! So I recently jumped at the opportunity to go in on a bulk order and get the skirt for 50% less. And, folks, I exercised some serious restraint by purchasing only one...for now...
The bunny was more than happy to wear the skirt AND pose for photos! Surely you remember her Easter dress from last year? Yeah, she's over it!
The boy was also a willing participant in my backyard shenanigans so I was able to capture a few photos to share. I Smileboxed some of my faves, but Snapfished all of them. I even took a video. Enjoy!

absolutely gorgeous!!! both of them!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the skirt, but wow. The kids are SO precious. I love Noah's hair a little longer. It's amazing to me how much Jordan looks like you in some of those pictures. :) They are both beautiful, precious children. Hugs to you guys!! I miss chatting.
ReplyDeleteVery cute! I don't think you took enough pictures. ;) Your children are precious!
ReplyDelete