After lunch we were invited back to class for music & movement and sensory fun! I don't know why I didn't think to turn my camera on for the dancing part, but I've got this cute one of Noah drawing in shaving cream. NOW I know what that smell is Noah comes home with occasionally. I thought it might be soap, but it wasn't daily, so I really had no clue and kept forgetting to ask.
Open House night was really just a pop in to say hello. (And to get Brian's BBQ, since it's allll the way on the other side of town...like 4 miles away...there I go with the food talk again...) I feel we've got great communication with Noah's teacher and we pretty much know how things are going in class. Noah was really happy to be at school and acted pretty hyper in front of his teachers, so it was kind of hard to get him to sit for a photo. But we got a couple! These are the other ladies in Noah's life!

We think Ms. H is wonderful and has so much kindness and patience for our boy. And we're pretty sure he's quite fond of her!

When we left, he was a totally different kid...calm and quiet and GREAT at dinner. Well of course he was...there was food involved! ;) That's my boy!


No comments:
Post a Comment