Saturday, April 4, 2009

Hi, meet our family!

March was terrifically, crazy busy, but wonderful! I have a lot of catching up to do, but I wanted to share the most awesome photo session we had yesterday with a local photographer. I sorta met her at a friend's son's first birthday party where she was photographing the event. After I saw some of the photos she captured of my kids, I KNEW I had to book her! I'm so glad we did! The last time we had professional photos done of our whole family, the bunny was 5 weeks old!

As soon as the gallery is up, I'll link you. But until then, check out Jenny's blog with these awesome photos!

5 comments:

  1. wow, linda! those are fantastic!!! the bunny is gorgeous as always, but the bossman?! i'm loving that last pic of him!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I just found your link from my blog! Yay, a fellow blogger and another blog to get hooked on....great. Glad you like the pics. You have a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Linda they came out amazing!!!!! I LOVE the last pic of Noah, and she's 100% correct-he is so pretty!!! LOVE the Bunny in her pretty skirt, still haven't managed to catch E in a pic with hers on yet.......sigh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, great pictures! I love the family one!

    ReplyDelete