Tuesday, April 7, 2009

March Rewind

March buzzed in like a tornado, but in a good way. We stayed super busy and had GREAT visits with the grandparents.

Bud drove in for spring break and the kidlets kept him entertained from the time they woke up until the time they crashed in bed!

When our guests leave, it's always a bittersweet parting. We hate to say goodbye, but I know everyone is ready to get back into the normal routine. (Hahahaha, I used "normal" to describe an aspect of our family. Okay, so it's really funny to me!)

After Bud left, the bunny and I had this conversation:

The bunny: Mommy, where's Grandpa?
Me: He had to go home.
The bunny: Cam Grandpa go home to Jordan's house?
Break. My. Heart.

Here's some of our visit in photos:
We went to the Houston Livestock Show and Fair
Our favorite park
The poolThat's all, folks! The next installment will be about Grandma Joanne's visit. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment