Thursday, October 8, 2009

Movie Date

Today was a milestone day for the bunny! She saw her first movie in a theater - Toy Story & Toy Story 2 in 3D. No easing her into the experience gently - we go all out with a double feature!

We both had a great time! I asked her what her favorite part of the movie was and she replied, "eating popcorn and sipping Coke. Oh, and eating gummy bears!" Yep...she's my girl! It's alllll about the food!

I wasn't planning on taking photos but when we first arrived we had the theater all to ourselves. Good thing I keep my little camera in my purse!

By the end of the opening credits, ten other people settled in. We had plenty of room!

We had to get the bucked-sized popcorn and Coke for the bunny's first movie ever!

Oh, I should clarify...the bunny's first movie theater experience was when she was in utero. Also, that was the last time I went to the movies. I don't have photos of that, but I do have this one of us together from today. Stylish, no?

2 comments:

  1. sounds super fun! i'm glad you both enjoyed it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! that bucket of popcorn is huge! I am so glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete