Monday, May 24, 2010

Gratitude, Attitude, and Conjugations

These are random conversations I've had with the girl. She has interesting pronunciations for some words. She's heard the correct pronunciations, but she has her own little spin on them.

Last night the bunny shook my hand and said, "Mommy, I persh-er-ate you eating all your dinner and dessert."

Me to the bunny: You're a pretty, little girl.
The bunny: Actually, I'm a pretty, little princess.

"Mommy, Dinger is hungry. I fade her already." (fade = fed)

Me: Did you potty and wash your hands?
The bunny: I alreadied!

"I gav you that flower. Isn't that very nice of me?" (gav rhymes with have = gave)

"Daddy took me a bath yesterday. I'm going to take my babies a bath today. (I'm thinking this one comes from our saying, "It's time to take a bath.")

"Yesterday when I was a baby, you changed my diaper." (everything happens yesterday)

"Yesterday I was three then I changed to four."

"I have some really big nuffles!" (nuffles = muscles, specifically the biceps)

"Mommy I have to tell you sufting." (sufting = something)

There are many, many more and I need to write them down. They're really funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment