Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Ham & Cheese

Miss Ham and Mr. Cheese had their 6-month dental check-ups today.
I'm thrilled to report they both did a FANTASTIC job! And both of them have wonderful, issue-free teeth! I always have a little lot of anxiety when we take the kids for their check-ups. My first dentist visit ever, a long, long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, I had 12 cavities. I won't go into the gory details, but if you ever want to know about it, I can tell you. So, needless to say, when we have a perfect visit, I am no less than THRILLED!

The girl had her teeth polished for the first time and since she always goes first, the boy is also a willing and cooperative participant.

Once she started "kissing" Mr. Thirsty, she went into a fit of giggles that wouldn't stop!
The boy also did well with Mr. Thirsty. This is the first time he's allowed the water squirting and sucking.
The most difficult part of the whole visit was getting the after photo for records.
We celebrated with a trip to the Zoo!

P.S. Don't tell them, but we'd have taken them to the zoo regardless!

No comments:

Post a Comment